WASHINGTON, D.C., March 24, 2020 - ELFA is closely monitoring and evaluating the situation around the COVID-19 coronavirus. Today President and CEO Ralph Petta released a new COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions document
regarding key association programs. ELFA will provide regular updates to the FAQ page as new information becomes available. Questions include:
Read the full FAQ here
- Which ELFA events have been postponed or cancelled?
- How are refunds being handled?
- Do I need to cancel my hotel reservations for any cancelled or postponed events?
- What is the status of the Credit & Collections Management Conference, scheduled for June 1-3?
- Does ELFA offer any tools that will facilitate online communication with my peers during this time of social distancing?
- Does ELFA offer any online training?
- Where can I find information from state and key local health departments’ response to COVID-19?
- Where can I find information regarding the federal government's response to COVID-19 and ELFA action on this issue?