Washington, D.C. – The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association has announced the results of the association’s September 2018 Business Council Steering Committee elections. The Business Council Steering Committees are the association’s primary constituent bodies and are an integral part of ELFA’s operations, providing critical input on the direction of the association and serving as a bridge between the membership and the Board of Directors and staff. Each committee analyzes the needs of companies in the segment it represents and recommends to the Board of Directors how to meet those needs. The committee members are elected by the Business Council membership for a term of two years on a staggered basis.
The following individuals will serve on the five committees in 2019. Asterisks indicate members who were newly elected or re-elected in the September 2018 elections. The ETAC Liaisons are representatives from ELFA’s Emerging Talent Advisory Council.
The Captive and Vendor Finance Business Council Steering Committee represents financial services organizations that provide sales-assisted financing and vendor and manufacturer support activities, either on a third-party or captive basis.
- Troy Graziani, Toyota Commercial Finance (Committee Chair)
- Garland Brooks, Dell Financial Services (ETAC Liaison)
- Jack Haynes, Wells Fargo Equipment Finance
- *Eric Henry, Altec Capital Services
- Loren Hill, Key Equipment Finance
- Dominic Janney, Canon Financial Services
- *Sherrie Kalajian, Presidio Technology Capital LLC
- *Brian Lowe, Verdant Commercial Capital LLC
- *Thomas Mariani, CNH Industrial Capital LLC
- *Chris Meeks, GSG Financial
- Tom Meredith, DLL
- *Vince Mollica, CIT
- *Kim Montgomery, TIAA Commercial Finance, Inc.
- Randy Montrose, EquipmentShare.Com, Inc.
- *Larry Scherzer, Cisco Systems Capital Corporation
- Joel Van Vark, John Deere Financial
- *Greg Vandewalker, GreatAmerica Financial Services
- *Jeffrey Walker, CIMC Capital Inc.
- David Walton, Caterpillar Financial Service Corp (Board Liaison)
The Financial Institutions Business Council Steering Committee represents bank-related and other financial institutions (commercial banks, investment banks, and multi-line finance companies) engaged in the middle-market and large-ticket sectors.
- Kirk Phillips, Wintrust Commercial Finance (Committee Chair)
- Richard Barry, Merchants Bank Equipment Finance
- Chris Bucher, Hancock Whitney Equipment Finance, LLC
- David Coons, Mitsubishi UFJ Lease and Finance (USA), Inc.
- Jennifer Coyle, Macquarie Corporate and Asset Finance (Board Liaison)
- R. Timothy Evans, F.N.B. Equipment Finance
- *David P. Farrell, Banc of America Leasing
- *Craig George, SunTrust Equipment Finance & Leasing Corp.
- *Amy M. Gross, Key Equipment Finance
- Michael Hube, Fifth Third Equipment Finance Company (ETAC Liaison)
- *Michael LaSalle, Bankers’ Bank Leasing & Equipment Finance
- *Eric Miller, CIT
- William C. Perry, III, Regions Equipment Finance Corporation
- Charles Stackhouse, Wafra Capital Partners Inc.
- *Sean Svoboda, Farm Credit Leasing Services Corporation
- Donald A. Synborski, Citizens Asset Finance (CAF)
- Ernie Tsorvas, Fifth Third Equipment Finance
- *Kenneth Walters, Investors Bank Equipment Finance
- *Mike Wiedemer, First American Equipment Finance, An RBC/City National Company
- *Bonnie Wright, Wells Fargo Equipment Finance
The Independent Middle Market Business Council Steering Committee represents non-bank-related organizations primarily involved in transactions between $250,000 and $5 million, either individually or through lines.
- Brian Eschmann, Trans Lease, Inc. (Committee Chair)
- *Lynn Alstad, Capella Equipment Finance LLC
- *Mark Duncan, Hitachi Capital America Corp.
- Jacob Fahl, Hitachi Capital America Corp. (ETAC Liaison)
- Brian Fleming, FORT Capital Resources, LLC
- *Don Hansen, Regents Capital Corporation
- Dan Krajewski, Sertant Capital, LLC (Board Liaison)
- *Kathleen McGurk, Marlin Business Services Corp.
- *Nancy Pistorio, CLFP, Madison Capital LLC
- *Michael Quimby, Sertant Capital, LLC
- Ricardo Rios, Commercial Equipment Finance, Inc.
- *Sohini Roy, Nexseer Capital
- *Mark Tomaselli, Innovation Finance USA, LLC
The Service Providers Business Council Steering Committee represents organizations and firms providing a variety of related services to the members of the other four Business Councils. Associated company types include: accounting, collections, law, consulting, software, equipment management, university/government, executive recruiters, insurance, nonprofits/associations and publishers.
- Debbie Devassy, Askounis & Darcy, PC (Committee Chair)
- *Todd Anderson, CSC
- Joe Collins, Orion First Financial, LLC
- Nathan Cox, PayNet, Inc. (ETAC Liaison)
- Jeff Dicosola, Great American Insurance
- *Jesse Johnson, LTi Technology Solutions
- *Martin Klotzman, Ivory Consulting Corporation
- *Shari Lipski, ECS Financial Services, Inc.
- Daniel Nelson, Tamarack (Board Liaison)
- *Brittany Ogden, Quarles & Brady, LLP
- *Nathan Petrie, PayNet, Inc.
- *Ross Taylor, Keating Muething & Klekamp PLL
- Wade Whitenburg, Ritchie Bros.
- *Doug Williams, JDR Solutions, Inc.
The Small Ticket Business Council Steering Committee represents financial services organizations primarily involved in transactions under $250,000, either individually or through lines.
- Shannon Stangl, DLL (Committee Chair)
- Stephen Brown, Orion First Financial, LLC (ETAC Liaison)
- *Mike Coon, Amur Equipment Finance
- *Quentin Cote, CLFP, Mintaka Financial, LLC
- *Nate Gibbons, CLFP, Innovation Finance USA, LLC
- *Jaimie Haver, CLFP, Hanmi Bank
- David Lafferty, Marlin Business Services Corp.
- *Chris Lerma, CLFP, AP Equipment Financing
- *Don Link, Hitachi Capital America Corp.
- Bob Neagle, Ascentium Capital LLC (Board Liaison)
- *Brad Peterson, Channel Partners Capital
- *Ryan Schlenner, US Bank Equipment Finance
- *Allen Snelling, Financial Pacific Leasing, Inc., an Umpqua Bank Company
- *John Vande Moore, ENGS Commercial Finance Co.
The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) is the trade association that represents companies in the $1 trillion equipment finance sector, which includes financial services companies and manufacturers engaged in financing capital goods. ELFA members are the driving force behind the growth in the commercial equipment finance market and contribute to capital formation in the U.S. and abroad. Its 575 members include independent and captive leasing and finance companies, banks, financial services corporations, broker/packagers and investment banks, as well as manufacturers and service providers. For more information, please visit www.elfaonline.org. Follow ELFA on Twitter @ELFAonline.