About the ELFA Engage App
Announcing the Q3 Contest Winner!
Congratulations to Reid Raykovich, CLFP, Executive Director of the Certified Lease & Finance Professional Foundation, winner of the Q3 (share your pandemic hobby/skill) ELFA Engage mobile app contest. Reid shared that she became a certified instructor of Oula, a cardio-dance fitness class. As our winner, Reid picked up ELFA swag and joined the #ELFAmugclub. Download the app today and get ready for our contest at the 60th ELFA Annual Convention!
To get started, simply download and log into the ELFA Engage App today (see instructions below)!
Stay connected when you're on the go with the new ELFA Engage app! The app is your hub for events, information and collaboration 365 days a year. Download the free app today to access member benefits through your phone or tablet, including:
- Navigate events and build your personalized event agenda.
- Stay up-to-date on critical industry news and trends.
- Share, like, bookmark and comment on posts.
- Connect and message with other members.
- Allow notifications to receive timely updates delivered straight to your mobile device.
- Share news, pictures and links with the ELFA community in the new Engage tab.
- Access ELFAConnect, ELFA’s online discussion groups and share ideas with your peers.
- Filter through posts by tapping on specific filters located at the top of the feed.
- Listen to ELFA’s new podcast series Equipment Finance Matters
Download the App
Search “ELFA Engage” in the Apple App Store
or the Google Play Store
. To log in, enter your ELFA credentials (the same credentials you use to log into the ELFA website). If you don't know your credentials, please use the username request or password reset. For assistance logging in, email email@example.com
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org