As a volunteer-driven organization, ELFA relies on the
input and involvement of all Business Council Steering
Committee (BCSC) members.
Participation is essential.
Expectations of Steering Committee Members
- Two-year term; maximum is consecutive two terms
- Participate in regularly scheduled BCSC conference calls
- Attend Capitol Connections
- Attend Annual Convention
- Attend Best Practice Roundtable (applies to Bank, Independent, Captive & Vendor Finance and Small Ticket BCSCs only)
- Participate in MLFI-25 quarterly Beige Book
- Participate in association programs, such as membership recruitment and grassroots political activism on behalf of the equipment leasing and finance industry
- Identify, review, and prioritize ELFA program initiatives
- Provide input to the development of annual Industry Future Council meeting and report
- Identify nominees to the ELFA Board of Directors and Business Council Steering Committees