OMAHA, Neb., (December 23, 2020)
– LTi Technology Solutions (LTi), a leading provider in asset finance software solutions, is excited to announce LTi’s Director of Account Management, Tara Aasand, has joined Equipment Leasing and Finance Association’s (ELFA) Federal Advocacy 2021 LeasePAC Steering Committee. The LeasePAC Steering Committee members are comprised of trusted leaders in the industry known for being changemakers in their careers and community. As advocates and ambassadors for LeasePAC, the committee is committed to protecting and advancing the ideals and values of ELFA member companies.
The LeasePAC committee is made of members of the ELFA Board and ELFA’s business council steering committees. Each year, the LeasePAC committee provides oversight to the PAC by helping to direct goals and policies to ensure LeasePAC is meeting its mission of promoting good citizenship through the participation of its contributors in the elective process at the federal level. The full board of the 2021 LeasePAC Committee includes:
- Nathan Gibbons, Innovation Finance USA – LeasePAC Chairman
- James Cress, Stryker Flex Financial – Chair Emeritus
- Chris Meeks, OnPoint Capital, LLC
- Will Perry, Regions Equipment Finance Corporation
- Bruce Winter, FSG Capital, Inc.
- Tara Aasand, LTi Technology Solutions
- Allen Snelling, Financial Pacific Leasing, Inc., an Umpqua Bank Company
“I am pleased and honored to serve on the 2021 LeasePAC committee. What a remarkable opportunity to work alongside talented industry peers collaborating, advocating, and raising awareness around challenges our industry faces. This is truly a unique committee and one I am personally very excited to be involved with,” expressed Tara Aasand, Director of Account Management for LTi.
About ELFA Federal Advocacy
LeasePAC, the ONLY political action committee dedicated to the equipment finance industry, supports federal candidates running for office regardless of their party identification. For LeasePAC to communicate to an ELFA member company's employees and solicit contributions, ELFA must have prior authorization from the member company, signed by the employee who is the main contact with ELFA. To find out more information, please visit https://www.elfaonline.org/advocacy/federal-advocacy.
About LTi Technology Solutions
LTi Technology Solutions delivers cutting-edge software and services to asset finance companies throughout North America and the UK from our Omaha, NE, headquarters. Backed by three decades of experience and expertise, we harness the collective intellect of our diverse team to solve critical business problems for customers every day. Our highly configurable platform, ASPIRE, empowers users to effectively scale their business by streamlining the lease and loan transaction lifecycle. The ASPIRE cloud solution is the industry’s leading cloud-based platform and key delivery tool in our client success.
For more information, call (800) 531-5086 or visit www.ltisolutions.com.