Washington, D.C. – The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association has announced the results of the association’s September 2019 Business Council Steering Committee elections. The Business Council Steering Committees are the association’s primary constituent bodies and are an integral part of ELFA’s operations, providing critical input on the direction of the association and serving as a bridge between the membership and the Board of Directors and staff. Each committee analyzes the needs of companies in the segment it represents and recommends to the Board of Directors how to meet those needs. The committee members are elected by the Business Council membership for a term of two years on a staggered basis.
The following individuals will serve on the five committees in 2020. Asterisks indicate members who were newly elected or re-elected in the September 2019 elections. The ETAC Liaisons are representatives from ELFA’s Emerging Talent Advisory Council.
The Captive and Vendor Finance Business Council Steering Committee represents financial services organizations that provide sales-assisted financing and vendor and manufacturer support activities, either on a third-party or captive basis.
- Troy Graziani, Toyota Industries Commercial Finance, Inc (Committee Chair)
- Brian Bower,* Bank of America Global Leasing
- Garland Brooks, Dell Financial Services (ETAC Liaison)
- Todd Clegg,* TCF Capital Solutions, a division of TCF National Bank
- Mike Elmasry, IBM Global Financing
- Dan Hathcoat,* Summit Funding Group, Inc.
- Eric Henry, Altec Capital Services
- Dominic Janney,* Canon Financial Services, Inc.
- Sherrie Kalajian, Presidio Technology Capital LLC
- Brian Lowe, Verdant Commercial Capital LLC
- Thomas Mariani, CNH Industrial Capital LLC
- Chris Meeks, OnPoint Capital, LLC
- Vince Mollica, CIT
- Kim Montgomery, TIAA Commercial Finance, Inc.
- Sarah Palmer,* Key Equipment Finance
- Jayma Sandquist,* John Deere Financial
- Larry Scherzer, Cisco Systems Capital Corporation
- Bruce Trachtenberg,* DLL
- Greg Vandewalker, GreatAmerica Financial Services
- Jeffrey Walker, CIMC Capital, Inc.
- David Walton, Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation (Board Liaison)
- Barabara Zweig,* Raymond Leasing Corporation
The Financial Institutions Business Council Steering Committee represents bank-related organizations and other financial institutions involved in single transactions over $5 million.
- David P. Farrell, Bank of America Global Leasing (Committee Chair)
- Chris Bucher,* Hancock Whitney Equipment Finance, LLC
- David Coons,* Mitsubishi UFJ Lease and Finance (USA), Inc.
- Jennifer Coyle, Macquarie Corporate and Asset Finance (Board Liaison)
- Thomas G. Forbes,* Wintrust Commercial Finance
- Craig George, SunTrust Equipment Finance & Leasing Corp.
- Amy M. Gross, Key Equipment Finance
- Svetlana Kralik, U.S. Bank Equipment Finance (ETAC Liaison)
- Eric Miller, CIT
- William “Keith” Moore,* BB&T Equipment Finance
- William C. Perry, III,* Regions Equipment Finance Corporation
- Charles Stackhouse,* Wafra Capital Partners Inc.
- Sean Svoboda, Farm Credit Leasing
- Donald A. Synborski,* Citizens Asset Finance (CAF)
- Ernie Tsorvas,* Fifth Third Bank
- Kenneth Walters, Investors Bank Equipment Finance
- Mike Wiedemer, First American Equipment Finance, A City National Bank Company
- Bonnie Wright, Wells Fargo Equipment Finance
The Independent Middle Market Business Council Steering Committee represents non-bank-related organizations primarily involved in transactions between $250,000 and $5 million, either individually or through lines.
- Ricardo Rios,* Commercial Equipment Finance, Inc. (Committee Chair)
- Mark Duncan, Hitachi Capital America Corp.
- Connie Eimers, Vision Financial Group, Inc. (Board Liaison)
- Jacob Fahl, Hitachi Capital America Corp. (ETAC Liaison)
- Roman Gajda,* ENGS Commercial Finance Co.
- Don Hansen, Regents Capital Corporation
- Rick Matte,* Encina Equipment Finance, LLC
- Nancy Pistorio, Madison Capital LLC
- Sohini Roy, Nexseer Capital
- Howard Shiebler,* Crossroads Equipment Lease & Finance LLC
- Julie Simes,* Zealandia Capital Leasing, Inc.
- Mark Tomaselli, Innovation Finance USA LLC
- Bruce Winter,* FSG Capital, Inc.
The Service Providers Business Council Steering Committee represents organizations and firms providing a variety of related services to the members of the other four Business Councils. Associated company types include: accounting, collections, law, consulting, software, equipment management, university/government, executive recruiters, insurance, nonprofits/associations and publishers.
- Debbie Devassy Babu, Askounis & Darcy, PC (Committee Chair)
- Todd Anderson, CSC
- Nate Cox, PayNet, an Equifax Company (ETAC Liaison)
- Joe Franco,* FIS
- Julia Gavrilov,* Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP
- Jesse Johnson, LTi Technology Solutions
- Martin Klotzman, Ivory Consulting Corporation
- Shari Lipski, ECS Financial Services, Inc.
- Daniel Nelson, Tamarack (Board Liaison)
- Brittany Ogden, Quarles & Brady, LLP
- Nathan Petrie, PayNet, an Equifax Company
- Cody Sanguinetti,* Great American Insurance Group
- Ross Taylor, Keating Muething & Klekamp PLL
- Wade Whitenburg,* Ritchie Bros.
- Doug Williams, JDR Solutions, Inc.
The Small Ticket Business Council Steering Committee represents financial services organizations primarily involved in transactions under $250,000, either individually or through lines.
- Shannon Stangl, DLL (Committee Chair)
- Stephen Brown, Orion First Financial, LLC (ETAC Liaison)
- Mike Coon, Hanmi Bank
- Quentin Cote, CLFP, Mintaka Financial, LLC
- Nick Gibbens,* Wintrust Specialty Finance
- David Lafferty, Marlin Capital Solutions
- Chris Lerma, AP Equipment Financing
- Don Link, Hitachi Capital America Corp.
- Brient Mills,* JB&B Capital, LLC
- Bob Neagle, Ascentium Capital LLC (Board Liaison)
- Brad Peterson, Channel Partners Capital
- Ryan Schlenner, US Bancorp Business Equipment Finance
- Allen Snelling, Financial Pacific Leasing, Inc., an Umpqua Bank Company
- John Vande Moore, ENGS Commercial Finance Co.
- Todd Wainwright,* Amur Equipment Finance
- Adrian Weber,* Entegra Capital LLC
The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) is the trade association that represents companies in the nearly $1 trillion equipment finance sector, which includes financial services companies and manufacturers engaged in financing capital goods. ELFA members are the driving force behind the growth in the commercial equipment finance market and contribute to capital formation in the U.S. and abroad. Its 575 members include independent and captive leasing and finance companies, banks, financial services corporations, broker/packagers and investment banks, as well as manufacturers and service providers. For more information, please visit www.elfaonline.org. Follow ELFA on Twitter @ELFAonline.