Over the last 15 years, ELFA's Fundamentals of Equipment Leasing and Finance
online course has played a pivotal role in empowering countless equipment finance professionals with the essential skills and knowledge to thrive in their careers. In alignment with our steadfast commitment to providing the most pertinent and current content, we are thrilled to unveil an enhanced version of the beloved Fundamentals course.
Here are some key highlights of this revamped training tool:
- Incorporation of the latest insights from the Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation's U.S. Economic Outlook report.
- A comprehensive primer on lease accounting standard ASC 842, shedding light on how equipment finance remains a winning solution for clients.
- Introduction of animated scenarios to illustrate complex concepts through real-world examples.
- All culminating with the ever popular BE THE BOSS game, a dynamic experience where learners test their knowledge by stepping into the shoes of an equipment finance company owner.
- Plus - navigating the course has never been more straightforward, including valuable FAQs, homework assignments and a comprehensive Glossary.
The Fundamentals course—the only one of its kind for the $1 trillion equipment finance industry—is designed for those who are new to the industry or looking for a refresher on the industry fundamentals.
To explore the refreshed and improved Fundamentals of Equipment Leasing and Finance, go to: https://www.elfaonline.org/education-networking/online-courses and log in to the Training Portal. The course is available for individual purchase as well as bulk purchase by companies that wish to train more than one employee at a time.
Questions? Contact Alexa Carnibella at firstname.lastname@example.org.