Benefits of Online Courses:
- Accessible — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Convenient — flexible and easy to use
- Personalized — offering the chance to work at a pace and place of your choosing.
How to Register
To register for a course, please login to the Course Catalog (Requires ELFA Username/Password).
Navigating the Campus and Accessing the Courses
Once you have begun taking a course, you may only re-enter it by logging into the ELFA website with your ELFA username and password. (Think of it as having attendance taken at the start each class.) DO NOT BOOKMARK THE COURSE ITSELF! Instead, we suggest bookmarking this page.
Login to the ELFA Academy Course Catalog (Requires ELFA Username/Password)
- If you have not done so already, please create an account before you register.
- If you've forgotten your ELFA password, please use the "Forgot Password?" feature in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
For more information on the ELFA Academy and the Association's e-Learning Initiative, contact Alexa Carnibella at 202.238.3416 or email@example.com.