Washington, D.C. – The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association has announced the agenda for the 2023 ELFA Women’s Leadership Forum, April 3-4 at the Palmer House Hilton in Chicago. The two-day event hosted by the ELFA Women’s Council will focus on leadership development for women at all stages of an equipment finance career. The agenda will feature keynote speakers, hot-topic sessions and interactive networking opportunities, all organized around the theme “Leading With Your Whole Self.”
“Over two days at the Women’s Leadership Forum we’ll cover compelling benefits for leaders who choose to bring everything they are to their work, and how the right approach to making this important change can make any leader better,” said Women’s Council Chair Michelle Speranza. “We’ll also talk about how to bring more empathy to leadership, strengthen relationships across teams, and create truly inclusive work environments. Whether you’re new to equipment finance or a seasoned leader, we hope you’ll join us to learn and network on April 3-4!”
Highlights of the 2023 ELFA Women’s Leadership Forum will include:
- Q&A on “Career Lessons from 100 Successful Women” with former Fortune 500 VP and author and Sara Holtz. Learn advice you can put into action to propel your career forward.
- Keynote on “Leading with Empathy and Allyship” with author and TED talk presenter Melinda Briana Epler. Gain actionable steps for being a better ally and advocate in the workplace.
- Executive Leader Panel on “Leading with Your Whole Self” featuring equipment finance execs sharing insights from their paths to success, including lessons learned and mistakes made.
- Interactive session on “Inclusive Leadership” with Glenn Jackson, Chief Diversity Officer at M&T Bank. Gain strategies for creating a culture that brings out the best in you and your team.
- Navigating Work/Life Integration: Join a candid discussion with a diverse group of equipment finance leaders about juggling competing demands and avoiding burnout.
- Multiple networking opportunities, including an interactive networking luncheon, cocktail reception, fun walk, yoga class, dine around and more!
ELFA recognized the members of the 2023 ELFA Women’s Council, which is involved in planning and hosting the Women’s Leadership Forum. The members of the Council include:
- Michelle Speranza, SVP, Chief Marketing Officer, LEAF Commercial Capital Inc. (Chair)
- Tara Aasand, VP, Sales & Relationship Management, LTi Technology Solutions
- Lauren Baingo, Program Manager, DLL
- Deborah Baker, Head of Worldwide Leasing and Financing, HP Inc.
- Jerrie Carter, Retail Credit Manager, Volvo Financial Services
- Jacquie Cripe, CLFP, Group Lead, Mitsubishi HC Capital America, Inc.
- Alexandra Dressman, CLFP, Counsel -Senior/Assistant Vice President, Huntington Equipment Finance
- Leigh Ann Fagan, Senior Vice President & Controller, McKinley Scientific, LLC
- Jennifer Fanz, National Sales Manager, Healthcare, PEAC Solutions
- Margaret Gutierrez, Senior Vice President, Corporate Credit Officer, Key Equipment Finance
- Kirsten Hawkins, Director of Marketing, SCJ Commercial Financial Services
- Maggie Holly, CLFP, Credit & Operations Manager, Senior Vice President, Hanmi Bank
- Aimee Jackson, Account Management Supervisor, Great American Insurance Group
- Sharon McGarvey, Business Development Manager, Odessa
- Alisa Micarelli, SVP-OPS, PNC Equipment Finance
- Kelsey Musich, Customer Care Manager, Amur Equipment Finance
- Jerilyn Nicholsen, Vice President Strategic Accounts - Finance, Bankruptcy and Solvency, Ritchie Bros.
- Carla Potter, Lawyer, Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
- Shirley Pridgen, Collections and Customer Service Manager, Toyota Industries Commercial Finance, Inc.
- Kim Riggs-Mounger, CLFP, VP Business Development, Orion First Financial, LLC
- Catherine Roddick, Lead Relationship Manager, Farm Credit Leasing (Chair-Elect)
- Jeff Schmidt, Director, Commercial Lending, CNH Industrial Capital LLC
- Shae Watson, Area Manager, Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation
- Donna Yanuzzi, SVP - Director of Equipment Finance, 1st Equipment Finance
More Information: A detailed agenda and registration information for the 2023 ELFA Women’s Leadership Forum is available at www.elfaonline.org/events/2023/WLF.
The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) is the trade association that represents companies in the $1 trillion equipment finance sector, which includes financial services companies and manufacturers engaged in financing capital goods. ELFA members are the driving force behind the growth in the commercial equipment finance market and contribute to capital formation in the U.S. and abroad. Its 575 members include independent and captive leasing and finance companies, banks, financial services corporations, broker/packagers and investment banks, as well as manufacturers and service providers. For more information, please visit www.elfaonline.org. Follow ELFA on Twitter @ELFAonline.