Washington, D.C. – Amid the current dynamic market environment, the 2023 ELFA National Funding Conference will offer equipment finance professionals a unique opportunity to do business together. The annual conference, which connects funding sources with equipment finance organizations looking to establish relationships to fulfill their funding needs, will take place March 14-16 at the Palmer House Hilton in Chicago.
ELFA is forecasting a strong turnout at this year’s Funding Conference. The annual event is the largest gathering of funding sources serving the equipment finance industry, drawing more than 600 attendees each year. As of Feb. 1, a total of 55 funding sources have registered. The unique conference format allows attendees to schedule appointments with funding sources in advance and online.
“The opportunity to network and do business at the Funding Conference is invaluable,” said Michael Ash, Chair of the 2023 National Funding Conference Planning Committee. “There’s no other event like this in the equipment finance industry, where buyers and sellers connect to discuss funding programs and keep current on the latest funding issues. We look forward to seeing everyone March 14-16!”
ELFA recognized the members of the 2023 National Funding Conference Planning Committee who are helping to plan the Funding Conference, including:
- Michael Ash, SVP - Managing Director, Capital Markets & Regional Originations, Signature Financial (Committee Chair)
- Robert Blee, Global Capital Markets Leader, GE HealthCare
- David Cardew, Managing Director, Syndication, Element Fleet Management
- Michael Clune, CLFP, SVP, Director of Capital Markets, First American Equipment Finance, an RBC / City National Company
- Nicholas Colvin, Vice President-Indirect Originations, Fifth Third Bank, National Association
- Daniel Fluharty, President, Huntington Asset Finance
- Leif Grundahl, Syndicator, Wells Fargo Equipment Finance
- Lindsey McLorg, Director, Capital Markets, Structured Finance, Mitsubishi HC Capital America, Inc.
- Chris Meeks, SVP, Capital Markets, OnPoint Capital, LLC
- Sera Oliver, Vice President - Capital Markets, Key Equipment Finance
- Thomas Pagano, Senior Vice President - Capital Markets Leader, Customers Commercial Finance, LLC
- Jacob Uehlin, Indirect Originations, U.S. Bank
The agenda and registration details for the ELFA Funding Conference are available at www.elfaonline.org/events/2023/NFC/.
The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) is the trade association that represents companies in the $1 trillion equipment finance sector, which includes financial services companies and manufacturers engaged in financing capital goods. ELFA members are the driving force behind the growth in the commercial equipment finance market and contribute to capital formation in the U.S. and abroad. Its 580 members include independent and captive leasing and finance companies, banks, financial services corporations, broker/packagers and investment banks, as well as manufacturers and service providers. ELFA has been equipping business for success for more than 60 years. For more information, please visit www.elfaonline.org.