Association Recognizes Members of 2023 Equipment Management Committee
Washington, D.C. – The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association will convene its 2023 Equipment Management Conference & Exhibition on Feb. 26-28 at the Orlando World Center Marriott in Orlando, FL. The annual conference draws asset managers, equipment appraisers, remarketers and service providers to the industry.
“We’re excited to welcome everyone to the 2023 Equipment Management Conference in Orlando,” said Tom Harford, Chair of the ELFA Equipment Management Committee and SVP with Wells Fargo Equipment Finance. “Our planning committee has developed an outstanding agenda with multiple opportunities to hear from experts and catch up with your peers. It’s an efficient use of your time, with everyone you need to see in one place.”
Highlights will include:
- Sector sessions offering an overview and outlook of market conditions for a variety of equipment segments, including electric vehicles, construction, renewables, medical, rail, material handling, machine tools, marine, food & agriculture and office products
- Expanded roundtable discussions about multiple asset classes
- Hot-topic general sessions including:
- What’s Hot? What’s Not? Equipment Market Forecast 2023
- Supply Chain Issues Related to Trucks, Tractors and Trailers
- Keynote on “Future Equipment Technologies and What is Holding Us Up from Getting There” with Curt Blades, SVP, Industry Sectors & Product Leadership, Association of Equipment Manufacturers
- Off-site tour of Ritchie Bros. auction site and boat tour of Port Canaveral
- Exhibition of equipment appraisers, remarketers, auctioneers and other service providers
- Multiple networking opportunities and receptions
ELFA is pleased to recognize the subject matter experts on the 2023 Equipment Management Committee who are involved in developing the program content for the Equipment Management Conference. The members of the committee are:
- Thomas Harford, SVP - Equipment Management Group, Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (Committee Chair)
- Carl Chrappa, A.S.A, M.R.I.C.S., I.F.A, Senior Managing Director, The Alta Group LLC (Chair Emeritus)
- Nicholas Coscia, Equipment Manager, Asset Management Americas CT&I, DLL
- Anthony Gordon, Manager of Asset Management, Farm Credit Leasing
- Laura Grill, VP, Asset Management, Truist Equipment Finance Corp.
- Robert Herb, Vice President, Global Asset Manager, Healthcare & Clean Technology, DLL
- Philip Houser, Director, Asset Management, CIT
- Kelly Lane, Senior Vice President, Asset Management, BciCapital, Inc. (BciC)
- Robert Mercogliano, SVP, Head of Asset Management, PEAC Solutions
- James Merz, SVP - Head of Equipment Management, Fifth Third Bank, National Association
- Thomas Monroe, Jr, SVP, ATEL Equipment Services, ATEL Capital Group (Immediate Past Chair)
- Andrew Pace, Chief Client Experience Officer, Asset Compliant Solutions (ACS)
- Jane Rethmeier, CEO, Harbor Capital Leasing, Inc.
- Joseph Santora, President, Irontrax
- Kevin Sensenbrenner, SVP/Senior Managing Director, Head of Asset Management, Stonebriar Commercial Finance
- Douglas Simon, Senior Vice President, Head of Equipment Management, M&T Bank Corporation
- Micheal Smith, President & CEO, RTR Services, Inc.
- Kevin Toye, Senior Vice President, Bank of America Global Leasing
- Wade Whitenburg, Strategic Accounts: Finance & Insolvency Management, Ritchie Bros.
More Information: The full agenda and registration details for the Equipment Management Conference are available at https://www.elfaonline.org/events/2023/EMC/.
The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) is the trade association that represents companies in the $1 trillion equipment finance sector, which includes financial services companies and manufacturers engaged in financing capital goods. ELFA members are the driving force behind the growth in the commercial equipment finance market and contribute to capital formation in the U.S. and abroad. Its 575 members include independent and captive leasing and finance companies, banks, financial services corporations, broker/packagers and investment banks, as well as manufacturers and service providers. ELFA has been equipping business for success for more than 60 years. For more information, please visit www.elfaonline.org.