Washington, D.C. – The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association today announced the agenda for ELFA Operations & Technology LIVE!, an interactive virtual conference on Sept. 14. The conference will provide direction and support for equipment finance companies using technology to improve business processes, enhance customer satisfaction and increase operational effectiveness.
“We think everyone in ELFA will benefit from attending Operations & Technology LIVE!,” said Jennifer Martin, Chair of the ELFA Operations & Technology Committee, which is involved in planning and hosting the conference. “This year’s theme, ‘The Future of Work,’ is not just about technology; it’s about answering the questions we all have regarding what’s in store for our workplace and our workforce. Anyone who’s leading through these rapidly changing times, anyone who’s hoping to return to the ‘old’ office but in ‘new’ ways, and anyone interested in how their company may evolve, should attend. We look forward to connecting and exchanging ideas with as many members as possible on Sept. 14!”
Highlights from the ELFA Operations & Technology LIVE! agenda include:
- The Future of Work – Keynote by Brian Solis, Global Innovation Evangelist at Salesforce and a best-selling author, digital anthropologist and futurist
- The Composable Enterprise – Seize market opportunities and respond to disruption while maintaining resilience.
- Innovating Apart – Thrive with a distributed workforce
- Every Leader Is a Technology Leader
- Leadership in Times of Uncertainty
- Considering Unconscious Bias in Design & Technology
- You Can’t Digitize Humanity
- The End of LIBOR – Transitioning from LIBOR to Replacement Rates
- State of the Equipment Finance Industry – Presented by ELFA Board Chair Kris Snow, President, Cisco Systems Capital Corporation
- Operations & Technology Excellence Award Showcase – Featuring the 2021 award winner Chicago Freight Car Leasing Co., a Sasser Family Company. Plus: Stop by the virtual lounge to talk with two “Spotlight” companies who submitted for the award: Kwipped’s APPROVE and Canon Financial Services’ Apollo.
- Virtual Networking Reception – Connect with colleagues and exchange best practices on hot topics, including Operations, Technology, Going Back to Work, Overcoming Pandemic Fatigue, and Leading the Future of Work: Share Your Company’s Approach.
Attendees also will have access to a host of accounting-related sessions at the ELFA Lease & Finance Accountants LIVE! virtual conference, which will be held concurrently on Sept. 14. Attendees may participate in both conferences at no extra cost.
ELFA recognized the members of the 2021 Operations & Technology Committee who are helping to plan Operations & Technology LIVE!, including:
- Jennifer Martin, SVP, Sales Enablement and Initiative Support, Key Equipment Finance (Committee Chair)
- Chad Carlson, Professional Services Manager, Tamarack Technology, Inc.
- Tina Cartwright, CLFP, SVP Information Technology and Operations, Equipment Finance, U.S. Bank Equipment Finance
- Andrew Cotter, EVP, Chief Information Officer, Somerset Capital Group, Ltd.
- Keelie Fitzgerald, SVP, Marketing, Odessa
- Keith Goepfert, Solutions Architect, Huntington Equipment Finance
- Peter Haug, Product Manager, LTi Technology Solutions
- Ron Meyer, Sr. Business Advisor, Linedata Lending and Leasing
- Steve Nelson, SVP, Director of Operations, TD Equipment Finance, Inc.
- Lisa Nowak, Lead Product Manager, IDS
- Sheila Oliver, Global Product Manager, Retail Product Families, John Deere Financial
- Candace Reinhart, CLFP, SVP of Operations & Syndications, CoreTech Leasing, Inc.
- Tawnya Stone, CLFP, VP, Strategic Technology, GreatAmerica Financial Services
- Denis Stypulkoski, Founder and Principal, Reimagine Advisors
The agenda and registration details for ELFA Operations & Technology LIVE! are available at www.elfaonline.org/events/2021/OT/.
The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) is the trade association that represents companies in the nearly $1 trillion equipment finance sector, which includes financial services companies and manufacturers engaged in financing capital goods. ELFA members are the driving force behind the growth in the commercial equipment finance market and contribute to capital formation in the U.S. and abroad. Its 575 members include independent and captive leasing and finance companies, banks, financial services corporations, broker/packagers and investment banks, as well as manufacturers and service providers. In 2021, ELFA is celebrating 60 years of equipping business for success. For more information, please visit www.elfaonline.org.