Sessions typically consist of a panel of experts, facilitated by a moderator. We suggest no more than five panelists per session, as this gives each person 10-12 minutes each to speak. Approximately four sessions run concurrently with
two time-blocks per day on Monday, October 23rd and Tuesday, October 24th. The primary focus for each session is to provide information and share knowledge on current or critical issues.
Potential Session Dates: If your proposal is accepted, it will be placed in one of the following time slots. There is a box within the submission form to request a specific timeslot and ELFA will try it’s best to
accommodate those requests, but it is not guaranteed.
- Monday morning, October 23rd
- Monday afternoon, October 23rd
- Tuesday morning, October 24th
- Tuesday afternoon, October 24th
Session Length: Sessions range in time between 60 minutes for morning sessions, and either 75 minutes or 60 minutes for afternoon sessions.
- July 11, 2023: All proposals must be submitted electronically by 11:59pm Eastern Time
- Week of July 31: Acceptance notices will be distributed the week of July 31st. All submitters will receive notification.
- August 21, 2023: Final session descriptions and panelists names are due to ELFA.
- September 27, 2023: Handout materials are due to ELFA
- October 23 & 24, 2023: Session dates
Submit Your Proposal
Please note: The submission form is electronic and uses a custom portal. We have found most people are able to access this portal; however, if you are unable to access the portal link from your work computer, we ask that you access the submission form from a personal device. All submissions must be submitted electronically.