57th Annual Convention
October 14, 2018 - October 16, 2018JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort
Information regarding the 57th Annual Convention coming soon.
|1st Person Attendee - Member||$1885.00|
|1st Person Attendee - Member (Early Bird)||$1810.00|
|1st Time Additional Exhibitor -Member (Early Bird)||$1115.00|
|1st Time Attending Convention - Additional Exh||$1190.00|
|1st Time Attending Convention - Member||$1190.00|
|1st Time Attending Convention- Member (Early Bird)||$1115.00|
|Additional Attendee - Member||$1640.00|
|Additional Attendee - Member (Early Bird)||$1565.00|
|Additional Exhibitor - Member||$1640.00|
|Additional Exhibitor - Member (Early Bird)||$1565.00|
|ETAC Member attending the Convention||$1190.00|
|Non Mem Add'l Exhibitor (Early Bird)||$1565.00|
|Non Mem Attendee - Each Person (Early Bird)||$3695.00|
|Non Member Additional Exhibitor||$1640.00|
|Spouse Pkg1 - All Activities||$750.00|
|Spouse Pkg2 + Mon Event||$525.00|
|Spouse Pkg2 +Tuesday Event||$575.00|
|Spouse Pkg2 - Evening Events Only||$300.00|
|Spouse Pkg3 + Mon &Tues Spouse Activities||$500.00|
|Spouse Pkg3 + Mon - Desert Botanical Garden||$225.00|
|Spouse Pkg3 - Tuesday - Wine Bottling||$275.00|
Special Dietary Requests
|Sunday - October 14|
|8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Jim McGrane Charity Bike Ride
Event is currently full. Please contact Alexa Carnibella at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Golf Tournament - Men and Women
|8:30 am - 12:00 pm|
Lending a Hand to Arizona Helping Hands - Community Service Project
|9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Tennis Tournament - Men and Women
|1:00 pm - 2:30 pm|
|2:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
Build a Bed - Community Service Project
|4:30 pm - 5:30 pm|
New Member and Leadership Reception
|5:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
Women’s Council Reception
|Monday - October 15|
|4:30 pm - 5:30 pm|
International and Former Director's Reception
|Tuesday - October 16|
|12:45 pm - 2:30 pm|
Captive & Vendor Finance Business Council Luncheon
Financial Institutions Business Council Steering Committee Luncheon
Middle Market, Independent Business Council Steering Committee Luncheon
Service Provider Business Council Luncheon
Small Ticket Business Council Steering Committee Luncheon
JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort
5350 E Marriott Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85054
How the Golf Pairings Work
- All pairings will be done online by the registered golfers.
Anyone may use the scheduler as long as they're registered for golf and have an ELFA username/password.
Please Note: if you're doing a golf pairing for a colleague, you must be logged in under your colleague's username/password.
- Add Yourself to a Foursome: Click on "Sign Up" to the far right of a Group's name.
- You must be a member of a Foursome to add other players to the group. Sign up for a Foursome first, then you can Assign others.
- Add Other Players: Click on "Assign Player" to the right of your name, choose a player from the drop-down list in the pop-up and then click the "Add This Player" button to add that person to your group.
- Please Note: If you have a pop-up blocker enabled, you'll need to allow pop-ups from the ELFA site.
- Remove Yourself From a Group: Go to your Foursome and click on your name. A message will ask if you're sure you want to be removed from the Group. Click OK and your name will be removed.
- You can not remove other players from a Group, so be careful when you add a player.
- Contact Other Players: Click the email icon next to a player's name to email that player.
- Golfers who do not assign themselves to a Foursome will be assigned to one at random.