Women's Leadership Forum
April 23, 2018 - April 24, 2018DLL Headquarters
The inaugural ELFA Women’s Leadership Forum will focus on leadership development for women at all stages of an equipment finance career.
- Hear from dynamic speakers
- Network with industry leaders -- build relationships and make new connections!
- Grow your leadership skills
- Improve your professional performance
- Leave the Forum with new insights and concrete action steps you can implement when you return to your office.
- Strategic Networking
- Effective Communication / Gender Intelligence
- Persuasion: Communications That Move People
- Make It Happen With Social Media
- Networking Luncheon
- Optional Community Table Dine Around
Dine Around - Community Table Dinner Group
The ELFA Women's Leadership Forum will be held at the DLL headquarters building at 1111 Old Eagle School Road, Wayne, PA 19087-6608. This location is approximately 27 miles from Philadelphia International Airport and approximately 25 miles from 30th Street Station, the main Amtrak railroad station in Philadelphia.
A block of rooms is being held for attendees of the 2018 Women’s Leadership Forum at the Courtyard Philadelphia Valley Forge / King of Prussia hotel. A special conference rate of $190 plus tax, single/double occupancy, is offered to attendees. Check in time is 3:00pm, and check-out time is 12:00 Noon. Please call Reservations at (800) 321-2211, provide your arrival and departure dates and mention ELFA Room Block in order to get the ELFA group rate.
You may also reserve hotel rooms online through the customized reservations link at: http://bit.ly/2EvRx0w.
Make Hotel Reservations by Monday, March 26, 2018! Reservations after this date are based on availability and may be at a higher rate.
Free parking is available at DLL headquarters. Attendees who are staying at the Courtyard Philadelphia Valley Forge / King of Prussia across the street from DLL may park at the hotel and walk to the Forum.
1111 Old Eagle School Road
Wayne, PA 19087-1453