March 11, 2018 - March 13, 2018The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove
Bringing CEOs and Presidents of leasing and finance companies together to discuss the issues of the day, to strategize about the future and to create lasting business relationships.
Three Featured Keynote Speakers:
- Seth Mattison
Expert On Workforce Trends And Generational Dynamics
Founder And Chief Movement Officer Of Futuresight Labs
- Vivek Wadhwa
Futurist, Author, Emerging Technologies Expert
Carnegie Mellon University Distinguished Fellow and Professor
- Robert F. Wescott, Ph.D.
Keybridge Research LLC
Who Should Attend: Please Review Carefully
Attendance is limited to the senior executive leadership from ELFA member companies. Executives must hold the position of president, CEO, managing director, COO; or be part of the senior leadership team and/or manage a substantial division within the company. Service Provider Member Companies may send one senior executive from their company to this Roundtable. ELFA Regular Member Companies may send up to three representatives from their companies.
Become a Sponsor
ELFA meetings provide excellent exposure for your company's products and services. For more information on becoming a sponsor, please contact Steve Wafalosky at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-247-1060.
- Mobile App $12,000
- Electronic Materials
- Attendee Handouts $10,000
- Conference Bag $15,000
- Hotel Room Keys $15,000
- Lanyard with Company Logo $15,000 SOLD!
- Sunday Reception and Dinner $15,000 SOLD!
- Monday Reception $10,000 SOLD!
- Pens with company logo $7,000
- Coffee sleeves with company logo $7,000 SOLD!
- Monday Luncheon $10,000
- Monday Breakfast $10,000
- Tuesday, Breakfast $10,000
- Golf Tournament $15,000 SOLD!
- Three Individual Holes
- Logo Golf Balls per Individual
- Logo Scorecard
|1st Person Attendee from Member Company||$1825.00|
|Additional Attendee from Member Company||$1550.00|
Sunday Golf Outing
A block of rooms is being held for attendees of the 2018 Executive Roundtable at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, 3300 Southwest Twenty-seventh Avenue, Miami, FL 33133, (305) 644-4680. A special conference rate of $275 plus tax, for best available room upon arrival, is offered to attendees. This fee includes in-room high-speed internet, access to the fitness center, and a daily newspaper by the elevators. Check in time is 4:00 pm, and check-out time is 11:00 am.
The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove
3300 Southwest 27th Ave
Miami, FL 33133
How the Golf Pairings Work
- All pairings will be done online by the registered golfers.
Anyone may use the scheduler as long as they're registered for golf and have an ELFA username/password.
Please Note: if you're doing a golf pairing for a colleague, you must be logged in under your colleague's username/password.
- Add Yourself to a Foursome: Click on "Sign Up" to the far right of a Group's name.
- You must be a member of a Foursome to add other players to the group. Sign up for a Foursome first, then you can Assign others.
- Add Other Players: Click on "Assign Player" to the right of your name, choose a player from the drop-down list in the pop-up and then click the "Add This Player" button to add that person to your group.
- Please Note: If you have a pop-up blocker enabled, you'll need to allow pop-ups from the ELFA site.
- Remove Yourself From a Group: Go to your Foursome and click on your name. A message will ask if you're sure you want to be removed from the Group. Click OK and your name will be removed.
- You can not remove other players from a Group, so be careful when you add a player.
- Contact Other Players: Click the email icon next to a player's name to email that player.
- Golfers who do not assign themselves to a Foursome will be assigned to one at random.