July 18, 2018 - July 19, 201800000149
Brought to you by the Emerging Talent Advisory Council (ETAC), Emergence2018 is a leadership program for emerging talent from ELFA member companies. Those who would like to attend must submit a recommendation letter from the applicant's manager/senior management team. More details are below.
Who Should Attend?
This event is open to ELFA members only. Attendees should be those who have the ability and desire to lead, grow and make a positive impact on others. These are individuals considered to be high-potential future leaders in their respective organizations and in the industry.
How Do I Apply?
Nomination submissions must include a recommendation letter from the applicant's manager/senior management team. All submissions must be sent via email to Alexa Carnibella firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 25, 2018.
There is no cost to attend but space is limited to 50 attendees and only 3 attendees per company.
Emergence2018 - Think, Act and Empower Like a Leader!
Own Your Career
- Networking/Connecting (What It Really Is and What It Can Do)
- What Every Leader Knows, But Few Leaders Do
- Executive Coaching - Growing Your Career in Style and With Speed, led by Jerry Kleinhaus, certified Executive Coach and founder of Oakley Advisors
- Career Mapping - Where You Are, Where You Should Be, How to Get There
Know Your Industry
- The Fate of the Industry - Threats and Opportunities
- Risky Business - Rising Rates, Credit Trends, Industry Risks and Rewards
- Operational Excellence
Make a Difference
- Leading While Green, led by Pierre Quinn, leadership speaker and author of Leading While Green: How Emerging Leaders Can Ripen Into Effective Leaders
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility - The Importance and Privilege of Paying It Forward
- Becoming a Person of Influence
- Grit - How to Develop an Edge
Contact Alexa Carnibella at email@example.com
Emergence2018 is sponsored by:
1777 F Street NW
Washington, DC 20006