Guest Lecture Program
ELFA's Guest Lecture Program is designed to help ELFA members increase awareness of equipment leasing and finance and attract new talent to the industry.
What is the Guest Lecture Program?
- A 30-minute presentation developed by industry experts.
- Designed to provide the basics and demonstrate why equipment leasing and finance is a viable option in the financing/banking industry.
- Customizable, allowing you to share your personal experience.
- Can be used at colleges, universities, financing/banking institutions.
Benefits in Brief
- Educate future decision makers about the equipment leasing and finance alternative to cash.
- Attract new talent to our industry.
- Encourage finance professors to include our asset class in their teaching curriculum.
- Attract more academics to research opportunities in our industry and asset class.
- Download the Guest Lecture Program presentation (PowerPoint file)
- Download a sample letter to professors and deans (Microsoft Word file) – Personalize this letter and send it to professors and deans at institutions where you would like to present the Guest Lecture Program.
Members Take the Guest Lecture Program on the Road
Building Bench Strength – Coaches Needed!
(Equipment Finance Advisor blog, Feb 4, 2015)
Fostering Member Engagement
(Monitor Magazine, Jan/Feb 2015)
Guest Lecture Program Attracts New Talent to the Industry
(Equipment Leasing & Finance Magazine, Jan/Feb 2015)
Attracting New Talent
(Equipment Leasing & Finance Magazine, May/June 2014)
ELFA Members Take Guest Lecture Program on the Road
(ELFA QuickBrief, April 2014)
Guest Lecture Program Puts You at the Head of the Class
(Equipment Leasing & Finance Magazine, Summer 2013)
For questions, please contact: