Tools for Lessors and Lessees
The Financial Accounting Standards Board released a new lease accounting standard on February 25, 2016. This page contains resources and information to help you prepare for the new rules.
Please note: ELFA members are welcome to share the following documents with your staff, vendor partners, end-users and other stakeholders. If you reproduce this material, please credit ELFA as follows: “This information is brought to you by COMPANY NAME and the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association.”
Tools for Lessors:
Tools for Lessees:
- Access educational resources to share with your end-user customers on ELFA's Equipment Finance Advantage end-user website, including an FAQ document, tip sheets and more.
- Bylined Articles for Your Customers:
Information about the new rules will be provided at association events throughout 2016:
- Register for the 2016 Lease and Finance Accountants Conference, Sept. 12-14 in Baltimore
- Recording of March 2 Workshop: Doing Business Under the New Lease Accounting Standard
- Recording and Q&A transcript from Feb. 9 Lease Accounting Web Seminar
- ELFA will offer customized in-house training on the new rules. For more information, please contact Alexa Carnibella at 202.238.3416 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions about accessing any of the documents on this page, please contact Amy Vogt at email@example.com