Course Length: 7 modules, 6-8 hours
Developed in conjunction with Moody's Analytics, Financial Statement Analysis is the only course of its kind available specifically for LEASING credit and risk professionals.
The course not only covers the fundamentals that all credit professionals need to know, but goes BEYOND to teach future-focused skills necessary in today's environment.
Designed to help credit analysts, underwriters, portfolio managers, and credit officers increase their proficiency in assessing risk and evaluating the creditworthiness of middle market companies through financial statement analysis in order to make thoughtful and well informed credit decisions.
Thank you so much for the certificate. I enjoyed the course and truly learned a lot. I appreciate the new format and found it much easier to navigate than the original course I was set up to take. I am recommending it to all of my new colleagues.
First American Equipment Finance
:: log in to the Course Catalog (Requires ELFA Username/Password)
- Module 1 - Introduction to Financial Analysis and Business Types
- Lesson 1: Financial Performance and Credit Risk
- Lesson 2: Financial Statement Structure
- Lesson 3: Legal structures
- Module 2 - Profitability Ratios
- Lesson 4: Sales Growth
- Lesson 5: Gross Margin
- Lesson 6: Operating Expense Percentage
- Module 3 - Activity Ratios
- Lesson 7: Accounts Receivable Days
- Lesson 8: Inventory Days
- Lesson 9: Accounts Payable Days
- Module 4 - Capital Spending, Gearing, and Debt Coverage
- Lesson 10: Capital Expenditures
- Lesson 11: Leverage
- Lesson 12: Liquidity and Debt Coverage
- Module 5 - Cash Flow Analysis
- Lesson 13: The UCA Cash Flow Statement
- Lesson 14: Other Cash Flow Measures
- Module 6 - Projections and Credit Risk Assessment
- Lesson 15: Background to Projections
- Lesson 16: Projections Methodology
- Lesson 17: Setting Meaningful Forecast Assumptions
- Module 7 - Loan Structure
- Lesson 18: Loan Type and Repayment Schedule
- Lesson 19: Collateral Types and Values
*Bulk pricing discounts available.
:: login to the Course Catalog (Requires ELFA Username/Password)