Special Invitation to Community and Regional Banks
See our ad from American Banker Magazine
See our ad from the Independent Community Bankers of America's magazine, The Independent Banker
Are you looking to broaden and diversify your bank’s portfolio?
Did you know that banks of all sizes--including small and regional community banks--are growing their portfolios through equipment leasing and financing?
Don’t miss out! Join the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association today.
Become part of the growing $725 billion equipment leasing and finance industry by joining the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) today and:
- Put your capital to work.
- Diversify your portfolio and expand into new markets.
- Enjoy a consistent, low-risk, profitable revenue stream.
- Take advantage of stable earning assets with low delinquency rates and a low-cost method of loan origination.
- Set yourself apart from your competitors and retain and attract customers.
The equipment leasing and finance industry is growing--from $725 billion today to a projected $742 billion by the end of 2013, earning half of the nation’s total investment in equipment. Get your share as a member of ELFA, which represents more than 575 companies of every size.
Why Join ELFA?
There are countless reasons to join. Here are a few:
- Save 50% off the regular membership dues. Pay only $1,500 for your 2013 membership. This is a limited time offer--so don’t wait.
- Cultivate new relationships with fellow bankers and equipment leasing and finance companies. Learn how the industry works and how it can benefit your bank.
- Participate in business development events at discounted rates. Check out the event calendar.
- Learn the fundamentals of personal property commercial equipment leasing and finance through in-person and online education and networking events.
- Enjoy free access to ELFA Information Central, our help desk for business and industry information, market research and statistics.
- Receive free publications and participate in and receive free copies of industry surveys.
- Access our online directories of ELFA members.
How Will You Benefit?
According to the report "Community Banks and Equipment Finance: What It Takes To Be a Success," from the Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation in partnership with Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA), equipment financing and leasing products enhance a community bank’s value and its ability to engage small and medium size businesses. Benefits include:
- The terms of loans and leases on equipment are usually significantly shorter than other assets and the deal is secured by the equipment.
- There is a pent-up demand by businesses for essential equipment. As the pent-up demand is released in the near term, there will be the opportunity to engage with small and medium sized businesses.
- Community banks with equipment capabilities will add additional services and value to existing clients. In addition, equipment products can help bankers to prospect and develop new business clients. Equipment products can strengthen business relationships and community involvement.
Regardless of the way you gain a share of the leasing pie, meeting your customers’ leasing needs will ensure they won’t go elsewhere for their financing requirements. Joining ELFA will give you the expertise to attract and retain customers.
Get Started Today
To join ELFA today, submit the special Small & Regional Bank Membership Application. To learn more about this limited-time offer, please contact Julie Benson, Director of Membership, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-238-3432.