Operations & Technology Excellence Award
- :: Prestige and Recognition
- :: Award Application Deadline
- :: Eligibility, Judging Panel, Other Details/Requirements
- :: Download Award Application
Equipment finance companies that are focused on operational creativity, customer centricity, and innovative, efficient business processes are differentiating themselves in a highly competitive environment. The winners make effective use of technology and constantly sharpen their operational performance to better serve their customers and ensure that value is delivered for every dollar invested.
We want to highlight the best in the industry to provide recognition for their accomplishments.
The Operations & Technology Excellence (O&TE) Award Program identifies and recognizes equipment leasing and finance companies that have demonstrated best practices and innovative uses of technology or creative business processes to improve operations, enhance customer interactions, enter new markets and build overall ROI.
Prestige and Recognition
This year's O&TE Award winners will be recognized at the 2012 Operations & Technology Conference, September 10 - 11 at L'Enfant Plaza Hotel, Washington, DC. The Judging Panel (O&TE Award Sub-committee) will review all entries and select two winners, who will:
- Present their solutions at the Operations & Technology Conference as part of a Best Practices Showcase
- Receive industry-wide recognition on the ELFA website, in ELT Magazine and ELFA's E-News Daily Newsletter, and ELFA Social Media Channels
- Be recognized at the 2012 ELFA Annual Convention
You've worked hard to improve your company's operations. Get the recognition your team deserves. Enter today!
Award Application Deadline
Nominations must be received no later than Midnight Eastern Time, Monday, June 4, 2012. Nominations should be submitted via email only to Lisa Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org with MS Office compatible attachments.
Eligibility, Judging Panel, Other Details/Requirements
- To qualify for consideration, nominees can be self-nominated or nominated by others.
- To qualify for 2012 Award consideration, project or initiative completion date must be within 12 months prior to application deadline.
- Recognition is measured by project or initiative. Therefore, multiple submissions from the same organization are acceptable.
- Nominees must be finance companies and current members of the ELFA.
- Joint submissions (i.e. service provider and finance company) are acceptable (however, only the finance company will receive the award).
- The top 2 winners will be notified by June 30, 2012
- Winners must be willing to make a presentation in the Best Practices Showcase at the 2012 Operations and Technology Conference. Therefore, the winners must have at least one representative attend the conference.
- The O&T Planning Committee has assembled a sub-committee of judges to identify the projects that will be eligible to receive an award. The O&TE Award Sub-committee is comprised as follows:
- Deborah Reuben, HCL CapitalStream
O&TE Award Sub-committee Chair
- Darin Wells, GreatAmerica
- Doug Cohen, Vertex, Inc.
- Andrew Cotter, Somerset Capital Group
- Hal Hitch, CIT Group
- James Humphrey, Odessa Technologies
- Lucy Marsh, TCF Equipment Finance
- Ken Sonderup, CoBank Farm Credit Leasing
- Lynne Storey, Trinity Rail
- Deborah Reuben, HCL CapitalStream
Note: the judging panel is made up of representatives from both leasing companies and service providers. In the event there is a conflict of interest for a judge, their score is not included in the scoring of the nomination.