It's All About the Content and the Contacts!
The ELFA Annual Convention is the primary forum that leaders in the $628 billion equipment finance industry turn to with assurance when it comes to addressing critical issues and trends. It is the largest, most important annual gathering of industry professionals.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
- Grow and solidify relationships with other leasing and financial services companies.
- Share industry knowledge and best practices with other leaders.
- Get up-to-date on industry issues impacting your company, such as lease accounting, legal and regulatory issues, sector analyses, funding challenges, how to bring value to your customers, hiring and retaining top talent and more.
- Learn from the best, including keynote speakers Sheila Bair, former FDIC Chair; Russ Golden, member of the Financial Accounting Standards Board; political expert Charlie Cook; and marketing and branding expert Scott Deming.
- Discover new opportunities. Whether you want to expand into new markets, offer new solutions, learn new skills or build a better business model, you'll find a wealth of resources to help you succeed at the 51st ELFA Annual Convention.